In 2009, Greenleaf Publishing launched its ground-breaking Responsible Investment series to provide a forum for outstanding empirical and theoretical work on all aspects of responsible investment. Since then, we have produced three books and one Special Issue of the Journal of Corporate Citizenship:
- Rory Sullivan, Valuing Corporate Responsibility: How Do Investors Really Use Corporate Responsibility Information? (March 2011)
- Céline Louche and Steve Lydenberg Dilemmas in Responsible Investment (June 2011)
- Rory Sullivan and Daphne Biliouri (editors), Responsible Investment in Emerging Markets, Journal of Corporate Citizenship, Issue 48 (Winter 2012).
- Jason West, The Long Hedge: Preserving Organisational Value through Climate Change Adaptation (January 2014)
Greenleaf is currently considering book proposals for publication in 2014 and 2015. We are particularly interested in contributions on the following topics:
- The financial, environmental, social and governance outcomes from responsible investment.
- Responsible investment in different asset classes.
- The implementation of responsible investment by different actors (e.g. pension funds, asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, private equity funds, insurance companies), and in different geographic regions.
- The role that has been played by collaborative initiatives such as the UN Principles for Responsible Investment, UNEPFI and the investor networks on climate change.
- Public policy and responsible investment, including the public policy implications of responsible investment, and the role that responsible investment has played in public policy debates on both specific environmental, social and governance issues, and on wider capital market issues.
- The changing investment landscape and the implications for responsible investment.
For further information, please see the Greenleaf Publishing website atwww.greenleaf-publishing.com/invest. Alternatively, please contact Dr Rory Sullivan (General Editor, Responsible Investment Series) at email@example.com Rebecca Macklin (Book Series Publisher, Greenleaf) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenleaf will have a stand at Responsible Investor’s RI Europe Conference 2014 in London on 4-5 June 2014.
The Responsible Investment series is included in the Sustainable Organization Library (SOL), the leading online research collection focused on sustainability, social responsibility and governance. For further information visit www.gseresearch.com/sol.
This article originally appeared on SRI Connect and is republished with permission. Please click here to view the original.